Why do you need an Artist Profile?
This is how customers can see who you are, and can access all of your art in one place. Before filling out this form, read our guide on How to create your artist profile.
The guide makes it easy for you to see:
- what the profile will look like when it’s uploaded;
- how your information will look on the site;
- and what our Image Requirements are.
It is important you provide us with the correct material, as we will not be able to build your Profile if we do not have the correct information and images.
What information we need to create your Artist profile?
Filling in the form may take some time, but it is well worth it and you only have to do it once.
The form will collect the following information from you:
- Contact details (these will only be used by YOU&I Gallery to interact with you never shared with the customers);
- Your credentials and the exhibitions you have exhibited your work at;
- Your story through an introduction of yourself and your career (here are some tips on how to go about it);
- Images of yourself and your art studio (check out our Image Requirements to make sure your pictures fit into the profile).
You will at all times be able to change any information that was uploaded to your artist profile, by contacting us on our email email@example.com.
What happens once you have submitted the Artist Profile?
Once you have submitted the Artist Portfolio Profile form it will be reviewed by one of our Admins, uploaded to the youandigallery.com website and you will be able to review it before it is put online.
However your profile will only be published once you have also uploaded artwork. That will be step 2 in your onboarding process.